We've had a couple of requests to do Wint O Green Lifesavers. Something about generating sparks when you chew them. Well, I can tell you now that microwaving them produces nothing at all. Even after a minute in the microwave oven, they weren't even warm. The only reason I'm posting the video is that there was some residue on the turntable that did generate a couple of shooting flames. I wouldn't have otherwise posted it because all it did was sit there and spin.
BTW, since I had a whole bag of these Lifesavers, I decided to try one. Whoa, like that's the worst flavor ever! Sorry, but that flavor just doesn't work for me...